Film and TV Credit List
Click the images below for videos
- Senakah: Sweeter Than Bourbon (2013) – arranger, conductor, mixer
- Lawrence Lynn: Songwriter(2013), Unleashed(2012), Seriously Unserious(2010), Untrapped(2010) - mixer, mastering engineer
- Strange Radio: Pop Radio (2002) - producer, mixer
- The Irish National Concert Hall: Lullaby Classics(2012) - composer, arranger
- ImaginationGym: Den Fortryllende Skogen (2012) Lumottu Metsä(2008), Der Zauberwald(2006), The Enchanted Forest(2005), An Choill Draíochta(2005) - arranger, producer, mixer
- Ciaran Hope: Truth About Kerry Soundtrack (2012), Hollywood Horror Soundtrack (2010), Etude in Film Score (2007) - executive producer, mixer
Select Awards and Honors
- Awarded the 2013 Residency at the Centre Culturel Irlandais in Paris (3 months).
- Commissioned to create a work for YOP's Youth Orchestra, premiered in Verona, Italy, 2013
- Double Nomination for Gold Medal for Excellence at the Park City Film Music Festival 2012
- Official BIMM Festival Selection and World Premiere: Solstice – new arrangement for Irish and Chinese ethic instruments, premiered at the Beijing Modern Music Festival, 2012
- Awarded a Residency at the Cill Rialaig Project (4 weeks), 2012
- Commissioned by the Irish National Concert Hall and Kids Classics to write 2 original lullabies for the CD Lullaby Classics, 2012
- WINNER of the Tyrone Guthrie Center Regional Bursary Award, (3 weeks), July 2011
- Awarded an Arts Council of Ireland Project Bursary Award to write a violin concerto for violinist Cora Venus Lunny
- Commissioned to create a work for YOP's Youth Orchestra, premiered in Disney Paris, 2011
- Awarded a Green Card by the US Government (ARTIST OF EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY)
- World Premiere: Solstice [for flute, cor englais, bassoon, piano and string quartet], Solstice Arts Centre Navan 2010
- North American Premiere: Solstice [by the Chautauqua Wind Quintet], Chautauqua institute New York, 2010
- Awarded a place at BMIs Conducting Workshop where an elite group of 8 composers out of their 400,000 membership are chosen to spend two weeks working intensely with a conductor and live musicians
- WINNER of the Commission Competition to write the signature piece for the Solstice Arts Centre, in Ireland.
- Fulbright Scholarshipfor Film Composition studies, 1998-2000, UCLA
- Awarded multiple National Training Commission for Film and Television Bursaries
- Awarded UCLA Dept of Entertainment Studies and Performing Arts Student Fellowship
- Awarded multiple Arts Council of Ireland Postgraduate Awards
- Awarded a seat on The Panel of Artists and Crafts People in Meath, Ireland
- Awarded an O-1 Visa by the US Government (ARTIST OF EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY) 2007, 2004 and 2001
- Selected for inclusion on the exclusive CDBaby 2007 Promotional CD after Étude in Film Score is one of the top 40 selling CDs
- Orchestrator of the Golden Globe nominated score for "The Insider"
- WINNER: $25,000 first prize at ArtistDirect’s “BornOnTheWeb” song contest
- Electro-acoustic Music Selected for performance: at the Symposium of Brazilian Computer Music (Brasilia) and the Electro-acoustic music Festival of Cadiz(Spain)
- WINNER of the IMRO prize at the RTE Musician of the Future, the Contemporary Music Cup at the Feis Ceoil and a Finalist at the International Clarinet Association Composition Contest and the International Song Contest for Peace.
- Commission [Latvian Ministry of Arts & Culture] to compose a piece for violin and computer generated sound
- Commission [Art's Council of Ireland] to compose a piece for clarinet quartet and tape for the Czech Clarinet Quartet
- In 2001, my band Strange Radio (producer/co-writer) had the unprecedented success of holding the top 4 positions in the singles charts on MP3.com - the itunes of the day.